The RUBI DC-250 saw range of electric tile cutters is formed by machines with mobile heads offering the professional tile fixer the maximum functionality, reliability and precision in their work.
The DC-250 saw is ideal for intensive cutting of glazed and stoneware tiles, as well as for porcelain tiles cutting or occasional cutting of natural stone.
Available in two sizes: DC-250 850 with a cutting length capacity of 980mm and DC-250 1200 with a cutting length capacity of 1205mm
The motor assembly of the DC-250 cutter is mounted on bearings, this offers maximum precision and cutting quality, as well as the ability to mitre cut pieces up to 1060mm long. They also have a chassis with high structural rigidity improving the stability in use.
Their removable aluminium tables make cleaning and maintenance easier than other electric tile cutter systems. The built-in wheels and folding leg system facilitates moving and handling and enables the machine to be transported from one job to the next quickly and easily.
The DC-250 saw includes a 250 mm CEV-SUPERPRO diamond blade, except for references 54997 and 54998 which include the 250 CPA SUPERPRO blade. This continuous rim blade ensures a good quality cut in a variety of commonly used materials. The DC-250 saw has a water pump with flow control for blade cooling. Thanks to its 1.5 hp motor, which is thermally protected, it has enough power to cut all kind of materials like ceramic wall and floor tiles, stoneware and is perfect for cutting porcelain tiles.
The DC-250 850 includes an adjustable lateral stop (from 0° to 45°) to easily make repetitive cuts and is suitable for 45º mitre cuts.
The DC-250 1200, has a lateral stop that can be adjusted up to 60º degrees to help angular cutting of large format pieces.
Its large work area (1000 x485 mm) is ideal for working with large format tiles and 84.5 cm working height provides the best ergonomics for the user. Both models are equipped with a plunge effect. This enables adjustment the cutting height and also allows cuts in the middle of the tile.
Both models of DC-250 saw are equipped with ZERO DUST technology system, an innovation in electric tile cutters which makes the professionals work safer and cleaner reducing the volume of crystalline silica in the environment. This allows work with natural stone for up to 1 hour and up to 3 hours with ceramic tiles (in a 15 m3 room).
- Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height.
- Aluminum square, easy to regulate (0 ° to 60 °).
- With adjustable rule (0 to 60º) with lateral stop.
- Extruded aluminum tables, removable for an easy cleaning of the machine.
- Folding legs with built-in wheels for easy carrying.
- Equipped with ZERO DUST system. Tested and certified by TNO.
- DC-250 1200, chassis with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Plunge effect allowing adjustment cutting height.
- For Wall tiles, Floor tiles, Porcelain and other materials. including Landscape stone and paving products.
- Single phase direct drive motor, 1.1 kW (1.5 hp) with thermal protector.
- Blade cooling with a controllable water pump
- High structural rigidity in chassis.
- Mobile head on bearings and foldable at 45° for mitre cuts.
- Includes diamond disc CEV-SUPERPRO Ø250 mm.
- Power Electric 110v/220v
- Blade Diameter 250mm
- Cut Length 1205mm / Cut Depth 60-90mm/45° Cut